SEO is the process of optimising of your websites/webpages to improve your ranking and better user experience.
Types of seo techniques
Black Hat Technique – Unethical way of SEO and breaking the algorithm of google.
- Keuword Stuffing
- Duplicate content
- Link Spaming
- Unrelewant Backinks
Types of SEO
On-Page SEO– It is process of optimising of your webpages on your websites so that it can improve ranking within SERPs and also make user experience better.
As we know that On-page take action in your website so it is in our control.
In this type, We bascially optimise our content, Title of SEO, Keyword rich content, Image Optimise, Meta discription, Internal Links and External Links. With the help of YOAST SEO.
- Title Tag
- Meta Discription
- Meta Keywords
- URL Optimization(slug)
- Headings Tags
- Internal Linking and External Linking
- Anchor Text
- Keyword Density
- Alt Text
Now, the second type is TECHNICAL SEO
In this ,Technical seo is the process of optimising our technical problem and aspects so that it can improve your ranking and make easy for user.
Technical SEO Techniques.
- Website Speed– It refers to the speed in which web-pages are displayed on the user display. The Google recommmend that page load time under 2-3 seconds is good.
- Mobile friendly Website
- Duplicate Content Checker
- Website Rewriter Tool
- Canonical Tag– If you have same or similar content available under different URLs, you can use caonical tags to specify which version is the main one( Master page).
- Website AMPs (Accelerated Mobile Pages) is an open source project created to improve the performance of web-pages for mobile pages.
- Schema Markup – It is the language that search engine uses to read and understand the content on your page. By language, we mean semantic code that helps search engine to characterise and categorise the content of web pages. It make better impression in the view of users.
- Sitemap – A sitemap is a list of your website’s URLs. It acts as a roadmap to tell search engine crawlers and users(traffic) what and where content is available.
Two types Sitemaps: 1. XML Sitemap 2. HTML Sitemap
XML Sitemap – An XML Sitemap is the lists of website’s important pages sothat search engine can crawl and understand them easily.
HTML Sitemap – An HTML Sitemap is the lists of website’s URLs that help in the user’s desired section and page on the website.
9. Schema Markup – It is the structed data that search engine uses to read and understand the content on your page. By language, we mean a semantic code that helps search engine to charaterise and categorise the content of the web-pages.